Well hey there: did you have a good Sauce Week? I’d say it was a big success but then again maybe I’m biased. Here’s a recap of all the posts that made up our week:
– Rib-Eye Steak with Sauce Béarnaise
– Espagnole Sauce: My Culinary Everest by Diana Fithian
– Lemon-Caper Beurre Blanc Sauce (Or: Don’t Tell Your Doctor) by Steve Johnson
– Gina DePalma’s Fonduta by Gina DePalma
– What’s Your Favorite Sauce Recipe?
– Pesto Trapanese by Dara Bratt
– Pesto By Hand by Alex Dickson
– Scallops and Cauliflower with Caper-Raisin Sauce
– Trinidad Harvest Hot Sauce by Tim Artz
– Making Your Own Hot Sauce Will Change Your Life by Matt Morris
– Amanda Cohen’s Grapefruit Beurre Blanc by Amanda Cohen
– Peter Dale’s Pecan Muhummara by Peter Dale
That’s all folks! Thanks to everyone who participated and for making this week so very saucy.
3 thoughts on “Sauce Week Recap”
No dessert sauces?
I enjoyed sauce week and hope to try some soon!